Monday, December 9, 2019

Dave M day 16 v Seif

Lucky to get a 2/6 today too, will be interesting to see if it is me or Seif who wins.

 

1 : ( Guessed another former British island / history line like most of you. I went with Bahrain. D21

2 : ( I guessed Vilnius which looked similar to Vltava. Never been to Prague. Happy to draw Seif’s D0 here. D11

3 : ) Spring flower = daffodil, didn’t want to over think it. D22

4 : ( Took the fox news link all the way to Ailes. D32

5 : ) I remember learning this in high school then later on finally understanding the name when I joined the oil industry and learnt about domes. D00

6 : ( Random guess of Kenny G for me. D13

 

So a 3 (2) – 1 (2) victory to me vs Seif, defense came through for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment