3/6, and no real shot at the others.
1. SpaceX :), D30. Seemed like the only possibility. Maybe my D3 was too high, but my LL opponent is really weak here.
2. Quocci :(, D13. Not much more than a random collection of letters based on my very limited Italian.
3. Earl Grey :), D01. I knew Earl Grey was both a tea and UK PM. Not much of a stretch from there. But I couldn't have gotten it just from the tea's description.
4. Yellow Submarine :(, D12. Even if I'd known the track listing of the album (which I didn't), I'm sure I would have guessed Nowhere Man.
5. Smith :(, D22. No clue at all.
6. Spain :), D21. This is probably either a gimme or a miss for people. If you don't know it, it's really not a logical guess at all.
1. SpaceX :), D30. Seemed like the only possibility. Maybe my D3 was too high, but my LL opponent is really weak here.
2. Quocci :(, D13. Not much more than a random collection of letters based on my very limited Italian.
3. Earl Grey :), D01. I knew Earl Grey was both a tea and UK PM. Not much of a stretch from there. But I couldn't have gotten it just from the tea's description.
4. Yellow Submarine :(, D12. Even if I'd known the track listing of the album (which I didn't), I'm sure I would have guessed Nowhere Man.
5. Smith :(, D22. No clue at all.
6. Spain :), D21. This is probably either a gimme or a miss for people. If you don't know it, it's really not a logical guess at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment