Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Dave M day 22 v Gideon LLL

3/6 today which is a little better than I was expecting. Questions generally in Gideon’s wheelhouse though so I’m not expecting an LLL win.

 

  1. : ( I guessed WKRP Cincinnati knowing it was almost certainly wrong as not a network. I heard Eugene Levy and Catherine O’Hara had been on a Canadian comedy TV show together in the 1970s, now I know its name. Looking forward to the final season of Schitts Creek. D10
  2. : ) I’ve visited the Chalmette battle site in New Orleans before. D11
  3. : ) I wasn’t expecting to get this with Proboscis. It was the only word that came to mind with feeding and sucking organs. D22
  4. : ( Random guess of Antiantae like a couple of you. D33
  5. : ( Had no idea so guessed Star Trek on the assumption that one of them would have an end-of-world scenario in it. D21
  6. : ) Business gimme. D02

No comments:

Post a Comment