Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Dave M day 12 v Carr LLL

I’m with Kim, I found today’s questions really fun, in fact they’ve been great this season generally. 3/6 today, will be close against Carr.

 

1 : ( I guessed Motown. D12

2 : ( This sounded suspiciously Polynesian with the exception of the Matoran, so I was also tempted to go with Moana, but it seemed too early. I guessed Tekken. D22

3 : ) I have bought Turbinado sugar as part of my ongoing quest to find fine-grained sugar to make meringues with (why do they not sell Caster sugar in the US?). The name fit the description of the process really well. D01

4 : ) Spent a long time trying to fit Bohemia into a 7-letter adjective before remembering Prussia, I had heard of Prussic Acid before but hadn’t known what it was. It fit nicely. So LL linked two words I have heard of with their definitions for me today. D31

5 : ) Kim Il Sung was the usual World History gimme. D10

6 : ( Random guess of Virginia Woolf. D23

 

So a 3(3) - 2(2) victory over Carr for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment