Thursday, December 19, 2019

Brian Day 24 vs. Seif in LLL

Got out of relegation zone with a win on defense yesterday, and with 5/6 today I'm on a hot streak heading into the 25th of Kislev as I continue to demolish Dave. 6(5)-3(3)

1) Carousel.  Barker led to carnival, which triggered Carousel from my memory. I know nothing about the show but its name, but it was my only choice.  0/2

2) Suzuki.  This was easy (and I think for Dave as well).  3/1

3) Wittenberg. This was on Final Jeopardy last month, the topic was Famous Lists (the answer was Luther).  2/1

4) Cobra Kai.  Haven't seen the show, but it's supposed to be great.  Dave, kudos on recognizing Karate Kid, I'll give you partial credit.  2/2

5) St Lucia.   I wrote down all the Caribbean countries I could name, this sounded the most feminine.  The question also rings a bell, maybe because Dave was just there?  1/0

6) Law and Order.  DUN DUN!  1/3

No comments:

Post a Comment