Monday, December 2, 2019

Dave M day 11 v Kim LLL

A poor 2/6 to start the week, I was hoping for one or two more. I did eke out a 2-1 win against Kim though as I successfully defended for the two answers she got right.

 

1 : ( Tollhouse is so obvious now I see it. I generally find American cookies poor so don’t ever buy them. D10

2 : ) World history gimme. D22

3 : ( I guessed Puccini after assuming Wagner would be too obvious. Risky D33 (which worked out at least in Kim’s case).

4 : ( Guessed Twin Peaks. D11

5 : ) I knew this from the French comic series Asterix, the heroes often encounter Phoenecians on their adventures. D22

6 : ( Should have got this. I discounted Roxette as I thought they were German. So ended up with Que on the basis that the Brian/Bryan group might be Queen. Roxette were amazing. D01

No comments:

Post a Comment