Thursday, December 12, 2019

Brian Day 19 vs Kim

3/6.   Seems like a difficult day.

1) mcconnell.  no clue.  not happy this is a name even more recently in the news  2/1

2) poppadopolous.  The father on Webster.  Who was played by George Karras, whose last name is really close to the correct answer. 3/3

3) IGH.  The little known iron growth hormone.  I've never heard of EPO and regret only defending 1/1

4) Camp David Accords.  Gimme for most of this blog, not sure about the rest of the league, but given the questions I had no choice but to go 0/0. 

5) Pai gow.  I've walked by hundreds of these tables. Not sure how gettable this is without spending as much time in Atlantic City and Foxwoods as I have.  2/2

6) Ratt, Poison.  Have never seen the movie, but I immediately jumped to Poison (touring this summer with Def Leppard, Motley Crue and Joan Jett!), then I went through types of poisons until I came to rat.  The 'phonetically' part of the question cinched it for the double tt.  1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment