Thursday, December 5, 2019

Debbie Day 14

5/6 and I almost / maybe could have had a 6... nice!


1 :)  Reverse mortgage.  Took me a bit to remember it - and in fact several years back my husband worked on one of those commercials for this.  Was an embarrassing job for him. D1

2 :)  Injera.  Also took a minute but I got it.  Think it's pretty gross, sorry.  D1

3 :)  BINGO.  Tried to have my daughter guess it too but she couldn't think of it. D0

4 :) Wuthering. Was the only adjective title I could think of and the more I thought about it the more it made sense (i.e. an obscure term no one uses anymore / probably no one knows what it means)  D3

5 :( Croatia. This is who I associate with Serbia. Did consider Bosnia but didn't go with it.  D2

6 :) Curies. Assume will be right with the plural? Yay me with a science get.  D2


No comments:

Post a Comment