Defensive blunders and a miss will cost me I think. 3/6.
1 :) tollhouse. After flirting with chips ahoy (I could imagine a Massachusetts inn on the water being called Ships Ahoy) I feel like it was definitely asking for an inn name and tollhouse came to me. D12
2 :) Haiti. This was a little scary because I was worried that Saint Domingue is Santo Domingo which is the capital of the DR, also on Hispaniola, but the date felt right for Haiti and the French name and the fact that Slave Uprising creating a country helped me choose wisely. D21
3 :( Verdi. I considered Wagner. D20
4 :( miss congeniality. Far out. I knew the name and have seen the movie and I just couldn't connect the dots. This one hurts. D33.
5 :( Aramaic. D11. I simply didn't know this.
6 :) Rox D02. Got it from Roxette. This one shouldn't trouble Brian.
No comments:
Post a Comment