4/6 in a double match-up vs. Ben. I thought I had 3 when I submitted, so that's good. Let's see if 4 is enough. Ben shouldn't have any trouble defending me perfectly here, so if I win, it will have to be with a 4(4).
1. Kaiser Roll :), D0. I was sure that this was a German thing, and I spent most of my time trying to think of a better answer. Luckily I couldn't, so I put this down as a throwaway for lack of a better guess. Ben always gets these types of questions, so no points for him here.
2. Megalopolis :), D1. I've heard this term plenty of times. I can't imagine it will trip Ben up, either.
3. Rattlesnake :(, D3. No idea here. I'm a bit worried that Cobra is the logical guess and that Ben will get this. We'll see.
4. Simon :), D2. I had to wrack my brain to come up with this. I remember the commercials from when I was a kid. No idea if they had these in Australia back in the day.
5. Mars :), D1. Astronomy gimme, at least once Mars was allowed as an answer rather than Aries.
6. Robocop :(, D2. No idea at all.
1. Kaiser Roll :), D0. I was sure that this was a German thing, and I spent most of my time trying to think of a better answer. Luckily I couldn't, so I put this down as a throwaway for lack of a better guess. Ben always gets these types of questions, so no points for him here.
2. Megalopolis :), D1. I've heard this term plenty of times. I can't imagine it will trip Ben up, either.
3. Rattlesnake :(, D3. No idea here. I'm a bit worried that Cobra is the logical guess and that Ben will get this. We'll see.
4. Simon :), D2. I had to wrack my brain to come up with this. I remember the commercials from when I was a kid. No idea if they had these in Australia back in the day.
5. Mars :), D1. Astronomy gimme, at least once Mars was allowed as an answer rather than Aries.
6. Robocop :(, D2. No idea at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment