Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Brian Day 17 vs Gideon

2/6 and was surprised to get that many. 

1) Lebanon. The only one I was pretty sure of.  I read about it thinking, "awesome, Hezbollah can have even more power now." (not liking my defense given your answers) 0/0

2) The Writer's Studio.  Never heard of this.  2/2

3) Red Widows. I knew that I should know it, but couldn't pull it out.  Should have a decent get rate.  1/1

4) Lynx.  no clue, and I doubt anyone else does either.  I hope. (Ouch, just read all your answers.)  3/3

5) Lewis. Went with Jerry Lewis, though it seemed unlikely.  I have no idea what WC Fields is famous for, other than that he's famous.  2/2

6) Victoria, Albert. Complete wild guess. I figured I should throw in two names, so chose the queen at the time, and I've heard of Royal Albert Hall or some such, so I threw in Albert as well.  Honestly shocked I got this, and hoping to pick up some art points. 1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment