Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Re: Debbie Day 13

Cheers Brian!

3/6 and yet another day where I messed myself up at the last minute... 

1 :( New Orleans.  Had St Louis down til the end but then thought it had to be somewhere further south. Pretty much knew I was screwing up with the change too - but alas. D2

2 :) Oprah. Pleasant surprise. Thought this was probably wrong since I didn't recognize any of these and thought her chef would do his own cookbook, but couldn't think of anyone better. Yay! D0

3 :) Wahhabism. Yay!  Took a little while but I got there. D1

4 :( Immature Dropout.  Hate Kanye.  So added my editorial.  Knew it was Dropout but couldn't remember what word came first. D1

5 :( quartz. thought this was probably wrong but couldn't think of a better answer. Never really heard matrix in this context. D3

6 :) Elise. Yay! probably my first classical win. Is this the song Charlie Brown does? D2


No comments:

Post a Comment