3/6. I think there's going to have to be some "catch up" questions in categories that are hard for me, since so far I think the question distribution has been very good for me this season.
1. Red Lion :(, D02. Just didn't come to me, but this is of course very gettable. My answer is the name of a historic inn in the Berkshires.
2. Haiti :), D22. Gimme. Not sure how hard this is going to be for people.
3. Wagner :), D13. Only opera composer from the mid-1800s I knew. It was Wagner or bust for me. A rare straight-up classical music get for me. I wonder if that means it's really easy.
4. Pan's Labyrinth :(, D30. No clue.
5. Phoenecian :), D21. Knew this (although somewhat ironically not the spelling). I wonder if the fact that the Phoenician alphabet has exactly 22 letters will trick some people into saying Hebrews. It certainly gave me pause for a minute.
6. Mil :(, D11. Wasn't Milli Vanilli Swedish? (Actually, I now see that they were German.) That was the only thing I based this on. I still have no idea what any of the three are.
1. Red Lion :(, D02. Just didn't come to me, but this is of course very gettable. My answer is the name of a historic inn in the Berkshires.
2. Haiti :), D22. Gimme. Not sure how hard this is going to be for people.
3. Wagner :), D13. Only opera composer from the mid-1800s I knew. It was Wagner or bust for me. A rare straight-up classical music get for me. I wonder if that means it's really easy.
4. Pan's Labyrinth :(, D30. No clue.
5. Phoenecian :), D21. Knew this (although somewhat ironically not the spelling). I wonder if the fact that the Phoenician alphabet has exactly 22 letters will trick some people into saying Hebrews. It certainly gave me pause for a minute.
6. Mil :(, D11. Wasn't Milli Vanilli Swedish? (Actually, I now see that they were German.) That was the only thing I based this on. I still have no idea what any of the three are.
No comments:
Post a Comment