Friday, December 13, 2019

Seif Day 20 vs. Jesse (LLL)

Hard day for me, so pretty happy with a 3 (or maybe 4). After Jesse and I had a pretty pathetic 1(2)-1(2) tie in LL yesterday, it looks like he wins the LLL rematch today.

1. NA :(, D12. No clue beyond being familiar with some Latin endings. Didn’t pick the right one.

2. Growing Pains :), D22. Totally wild guess. I’m thrilled to get it. All I knew was that the timing matched up, but I didn’t expect to get this right. I don’t remember much of anything about the show.

3. Sullivan :(, D01. I had no idea, but something told me that this was kind of easy, so low D.

4. Munich :( probably, D11. Again had no idea. I just picked a city in Germany. I doubt this pays, but I’ve seen Thorsten be this generous in the past.

5. Vertigo :), D33. I knew Menier’s disease caused vertigo and tinnitus. Given the rest of the question, I went with the former. Seemed like the better guess.

6. Brunei :), D20. Only one of the day I was sure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment