Thursday, December 12, 2019

Re: Debbie Day 18 and 19

Yesterday was rough - only 1 (Spain).  Couldn't remember SpaceX name, and thought Oolong. Oops.

But today was my jam!  Hopefully a 5/6

1 :) Devin Nunes. Ah Devin Nunes. How do I hate thee? let me count the ways.  D1

2 :) Maria Callas. Have heard of her (though way before my time) and there was just a documentary about her which I saw advertised several times.  D3

3 :( HCG.  I was thinking HGH but for some reason HCG was in my head. Have heard of Epo but never would have remembered it.  D2

4 :)? Camp David. Hoping I didn't need to write Accords.  I know that's the name but I guess read it fast (busy day) and just thought it asked for place. D1

5 :) Pai Gow. See at every casino ever. Had no idea what it is or how to play. D0

6 :) Ratt Poison. Yes!  love this movie and love hair metal.  Took a moment to figure it out (I was also thinking Whitesnake first), but yay! D2



No comments:

Post a Comment