Friday, December 21, 2018

Seif Day 25

1/6, and really had no chance at 4 of them. A two-day winning streak means that I'll avoid relegation even with a loss today, so it will be another season of struggles in B, to which I never really earned a promotion in the first place. 

1. Mendel :(, D21. Ah, this was gettable, but I didn't realize "Dom" was a term for a monk. 

2. Hague :(, D12. No clue. 

3. Magical realism :(, D20. I've certainly heard the term, "still life," but I didn't know it counted as a genre. 

4. Hayworth :(, D02. Nope!

5. Slip rhyme :(, D11. No clue. 

6. The greatest show on earth :), D33. Without the football clue, I would have had a goose egg today. I knew the Rams were called "the greatest show on turf," which is how I got this. I don't think this is the hardest question of the day despite by D33, but I think it may be given my opponents' weaknesses. 

It's been a blast this season. Until next year!

Also, if you want to participate in the forecasting contest, reach out to me and remember to submit your forecasts by the end of 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment