4/6, and I'm feeling good about today because I got the one for which any reasonable person should give me D3. Fun to be up against Brian and one of only two people (the other is Mirkin) against whom I have a 0-3-0 LL record.
1. Alana :(, D12. No clue.
2. Meiji :), D11. Gimme.
3. The Who :(, D21. Actually thought I might get this one. But I've bever even heard of the right answer. I spent way too long on this one.
4. High Street :), D02. This came to mind right away, but then I tried to talk myself out of it by considering Court, Square, and Commons. But High Street was the only one with "street" in the name, so I stick with it.
5. The tribe has spoken :), D20. Gimmish for anyone who has watched the show a few times, which I admit I have.
6. Winkin, blinkin, nod :), D33. I'm thinking this is very hard. However, there's a 1980 kids album that sets this poem to music and to which I listened about 1 million (+/-100k) times. Also, in the past year my kids have listened to it a similar number of times.
No comments:
Post a Comment