3/6, and this is on the back of some good guesses. I was only fairly confident of 1 and thought a goose egg was a real possibility here.
1. Dog :), D00. Despite my defense, I don't think this is easy. I really didn't know this, but a vague memory of this popped (no pun intended) into my head, and I certainly didn't have a better guess. Now that I've Googled it, I see that I remembered the correct work.
2. Frond :(, D13. Never heard of this.
3. Angelou :(, D11. No chance here either.
4. Published posthumously :), D22. Very happy and surprised to get this. I knew that Confederacy was published posthumously, and I just hoped the rest were too.
5. Christmas Carol :(, D22. I had the right idea here, but I was never going to come up with the song. I'm worried this was actually very easy and that my defense was a mistake.
6. Tangier :), D31. Only one I was pretty sure I had right when I submitted. Geographically it was all that worked, though I'm not sure it's more well known for espionage than Casablanca. Perhaps both are.
No comments:
Post a Comment