Thursday, December 6, 2018

Seif Day 14

3/6, of which I was sure on two and pretty sure on a third. No shot at the rest.

1. Achebe :(, D21. Didn't think this was right, but it was definitely my best guess. No shot here it turns out. 

2. The Joy of Cooking :), D11. This was a guess, but I felt good about it. I really didn't see what else it could possibly be. 

3. Mobius :), D02. Gimme. I've been making these since I was very young. 

4. White :), D10. Gimme. I'm guessing most people won't have a problem with this one, but I do find it hard to judge how hard history questions are. 

5. One word names :(, D33. Nope! Had no clue. 

6. Triathalon :(, D22. Seriously?! This is a sport? I spent most of my time trying to think of something better than triathlon, which I'm not sure truly qualifies as a sport (as opposed to a race combining other sports). But turns out I had no shot whatsoever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment