Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Ben day 23

Random and Brian

3/6

1 :( Saxons. This name came up in the past 6 months, but means nothing to me. D12
2 :( Daniel tigers neighborhood. Wow my kids have started aging out of these types of shows. I'm sure I'd prefer nature cat to the ridiculous tween shows that are the current fare, not least because it sounds like it is about a cat, the best animal. D33
3 :) Juul. Clear d0 me thinks. D00
4 :) Rip Van Winkle. I didn't know the American history part, but got there from sleep and Dutch. D11
5 :( months. I would never have gotten this because I have zero name recognition, and there are more than one per letter of the English alphabet. D21
6 :) Halep. If Brian looked through my question history he won't have defended me highly on a tennis question. Hopefully he puts too much stock in my artificially depressed (thanks to all your ridiculous parochial US sports) sports score. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment