Monday, December 17, 2018

Dave M day 21 v Steiny LLL

After an ignominious forfeit loss on Friday (completely forgot about doing the questions), a middling 3/6 today against Steiny.

 

1 : ( I didn’t know any of these and guessed Cindy, which I think is another doll brand entirely. Ben I also recall Stacey being related to Barbie in some way. A quick google search reveals she is a younger sister but was introduced much later than the year referenced in the question. D01

2 : ) Guessed this from the Meiji Restoration. D12

3 : ( Was confident this was AC/DC for some reason. D33

4 : ) UK gimme. I lived 5 minutes walk from Wandsworth High Street. D21

5 : ) For whatever reason I really enjoy Survivor even now after a very high number of seasons. I’m not usually a big reality TV person either. D10

6 : ( Random guess of Tim, Tom, Toby. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment