Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Ben day 17

3/6 v random and will's mom. The question is whether mothering Will drove her to drink enough so that she knows how to make all those cocktails

1 :) Campari. Andy likes to make boulevardiers. Got it from Negroni but was scared I was misremembering. Relieved to see this answer.

2 :( boardwalk empire. Close in a way.

3 :( Lion Air. Spent a bunch of time on this. I thought the word paradise was in there. Had no shot in the end. It just didn't stick.

4 :( miracle on 34th st. Great question as I've seen all those movies. Unfortunately I haven't seen the original or maybe I would have been able to identify it!

5 :) jumps. When you are an only child in the 80s, entertainment includes watching your father test out all the fonts on his apple macintosh, and this was the sentence to use! My dad actually started he sentence with 'the' and I suggested he use 'a' to use fewer letters. What I precocious a child I was.

6 :) tassie! My opponent seems to crush Aussie geography questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment