I got the 3/6 I was expecting after reading the questions, but could have made it 4/6 if I had my brain in gear.
1 : ( I went with Glucose and Ethanol – I should have remembered Fructose, I’m dimly aware of some pseudoscience going on that asserts fructose is either better or worse for you than regular sugar. D22
2 : ) This seemed really straightforward to me, what a great movie. I had no idea it was based on a book. D01
3 : ( I guessed Madame Butterfly. D20
4 : ) Argentina and Chile stretch a really long way North, so it could only be Uruguay. D11
5 : ) Prospectus seemed so simple I wondered if it was a trick question. D12
6 : ( Never heard of Black Bottom. I went with Muddy Hop as a complete guess. D33
No comments:
Post a Comment