Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Brian Day 17 vs. Andy "I'm too cool to blog" Levinson

3/6 No regrets, no chance on my misses, but very worried about defense.


1) Amaretto.  It's dark like Negroni, it ends in an 'o' like Americano.  Never heard of Campari.  Andy likes to make specialty cocktails, I'm hoping I D'ed him correctly.  2/0

2) Jersey Shore.  GTL, meatballs!  My wife and I watched the Jersey Shore marathon at the hospital while she was in labor on Christmas 2009.  We switched to A Christmas Story after she was born, seemed more appropriate. Or, at least, less inappropriate. Andy should be able to decipher this. 0/1 

3) Sumatra Air. No idea. 2/2

4)St. Valentine's Day Massacre.  I considered a Christmas movie, but I remember the tommy guns from Home Alone (and I thought from Gremlins) so I went gangster.  Is there a machine gun scene in It's a Wonderful Life? I've never seen it, my childhood kosher home was lucky to have Rudolph and Frosty on tv.  Sure to regret my defense, Christmas movies will be a the best guess if you're unfamiliar with the scenes in question. 3/3

5) Jumps.  Gimme.  1/1

6) Tasmania.  Sorry Ben, but Australia has six states?!? I thought there were 8?  The Capital Territory is def the smallest of the 8, but I realized I should take out the two territories, leaving 6 states.  Hmm.  Tasmania is small relative to the mainland, but is it that much smaller than the state in the  southeast of Australia.  Is that Victoria? Queensland?   Better go with Tasmania. Phew.  1/2


Hey look, Andy posted!  But couldn't be bothered to post his full defense.  So thank you for the 3 for Tasmania, and you're welcome for the Christmas 3.  You have 6(4), I assume I have a 4 or 5(3)?  Congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment