Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Seif Day 22 vs. Ben (LLL)

3/6, with a complete meltdown in some places. I'm currently in the lowest non-relegation spot, but after today I think I may drop down. I think I'm going to stop doing the questions so early in the morning, as I'm certain not being fully awake caused me to miss at least one and maybe two.

1. Glucose, fructose :), D11. These were the only two I could think of that could possibly fit. 

2. Die Hard :), D01. If even I can recognize this pretty easily, it shouldn't give others too much trouble. 

3. Carmen :(, D32. No chance here.

4. Lesotho :(, D12. Way to read the question carefully, David. Not sure how "South American" registered in my mind as "African," but this is one of those one or two per season I wish I could have back. At least I'll probably get D0 on this, but it still gets me mad. 

5. Prospectus :), D20. Gimme. 

6. Peat :(, D23. Not happy about missing this one, either. I'm well aware of the play "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom," so I'm not sure what caused me to miss this what should have been obvious connection. Let's see if submitting later in the day helps me avoid these sorts of mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment