Monday, December 3, 2018

Brian Day 11 vs Will

2/6.  At first glance I worried I'd get a 0.  

1) Doctor Who.  Knew this was wrong, but couldn't come up with Broadchurch, which I've heard of, but haven't seen.     Thought it had to do with church, but kept coming back to Whitechapel which I know he wasn't in.  2/3

2) A Star Is Born.  This sounded suspiciously similar to a recent remake, so figured I had a good shot at it. But so will everyone else.  0/2

3) United Airlines.  Damn.  My first thoughts were Boeing and Lockheed Martin, but I don't know where they're HQed, then 'aero' got me to the frisbee and Wham-O, then I went through the airline hubs and United was the obvious choice. 1/0  biz is best category for my opponents 

4)Seminoles.  Back door sports question, I thought of Indian team names in the southeast, FSU gave it to me. 1/1

5) nickel.   When buying cabinet knobs and sink fixtures, I couldn't tell the diff between pewter and brushed nickel, thought maybe they were the same. 2/2

6) Peking.  This was in an old LL season, but I just didn't remember it.  3/1

No comments:

Post a Comment