0-3 vs Ben this season across LL and LLL, 3/6 today gives me a fighting shot. I'm 5th in Sierra C with no real chance of promotion or relegation, so I can coast the rest of the season and look forward to the Rock and Roll minileague
1) Plantagenet. Knew this from the recent Pennsylvania One-Day, "11. What two cities, located approximately 25 miles apart in South Central Pennsylvania, are appropriately nicknamed the White Rose City and the Red Rose City?", leading me to a War of the Roses wikihole. 1/1
2) Pete the Cat. The only shows I've seen listed on PBS are Pete the Cat and Daniel Tiger. Never heard of Nature Cat. Worried about giving Ben a 3, but I think PBS is much less watched than NickJr and Disney Jr. 2/3
3) Juule. I think this has become well-known as the newest thing that will corrupt and destroy your children. 2/1
4) Rip Van Winkle. 'legendary master of repose' makes it a gimme, but very worried it's only a gimme for Americans. Took the risk with 0/0
5) mountains. no clue. 3/2
6) Coucesceau. no clue 1/2
3(3)-3(3) tie, well done Ben. My rip van winkle 0 paid off. I took you for a tennis guy, but there weren't esoteric enough questions in the data set to judge your tennis knowledge (yes, as an ugly American I think Halep is esoteric.)
No comments:
Post a Comment