Monday, December 10, 2018

Brian Day 16 vs some last place guy in Rundle C

​After only  a 4/12 with 3 monies in the mid-season classic, hopefully I can take care of business versus inferior competition today. 3/6 playing Ben in LL.  I'm hoping he only gets 3, but wouldn't be surprised with 5 from him today. 


1) Denver.  Easy for me, not sure how much time Ben spends in diners.  2/0

2) Too big to fail.  Gimme for us both.  0/1

3) Halsey.  no clue.  Cardi B is wild-guessable, a little worried.  3/3

4) graphite.  Don't know why I thought this was right.  1/2

5) Burkina Faso.  Narrowed it down to a few recent-ish name changes. My first thought was DRC, but I speficially excluded it because it was the subject of a question last season.  And even though 'disambiguated' pointed to DRC and did not make any sense for Burkina Faso, I stuck with it.   2/1

6) Carlin.  I memorized his stand up routines growing up.  I think this is up Ben's alley. 1/2


I just don't know Ben at all, as he out-defends me 5(3)-3(3).  Ben, I can't imagine he'll mark Congo as correct, given the 'disambiguated' requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment