1 or 2/6. Ouch. Thought I had 4 on submitting. One I knew I had, one I was pretty sure of, neither were correct. Happy to have limited Jesse to a 4(4), not that it affects the result.
1) elephant. Was going to say monotreme, but thought elephant might have a shot. D1/2
2) Auricle. Was so happy with myself when i thought of this for the ear, figured it had a 75% shot. Hmm, looking it up, auricle is another name for the pinna, which I've never heard of. But it doesn't satisfy the leaf aspect, so can't imagine I'll get credit. 3/3
3) Okefor. After a long time thinking about this, I realized that the woman in question was the director of A Wrinkle in Time, and that I had no chance of remembering her name. So I threw in something that sounded familiar. 2/2
4) Last novel by its author. I was pretty sure Drood was his last book, so I took a guess. Unless these authors have more than one posthumous work, I think my answer is correct. I e-mailed Thorsten petitioning for credit. 0/1
5) All I Want For Christmas Is You. It's been playing non-stop on the radio the last few weeks, I felt pretty good about my answer. 2/1
6) Casablanca. Was 100% confident, and 100% wrong. I did wonder about the citrus connection, but dismissed it. Always thought Casablanca was in the strait, had no clue about Tangier. 1/0
No comments:
Post a Comment