Monday, December 10, 2018

Seif Day 16 vs. Mirkin (LLL)

3/6, which I doubt will be enough today. I put the same defense for both leagues today, the first time I've done this I'm pretty sure. 

1. Fresno :(, D11. Very gettable. I thought about this for over two hours and couldn't come up with it. Ugh. 

2. Too Big to Fail :), D11. This was no gimme for me. I considered "bailout," which I decided was probably not a new term, and "socialized losses." I thought "too big to fail" was the best guess, but I wouldn't have been surprised to get it wrong. I'm curious to see if this was more obvious to others. 

3. Dua Lipa :(, D33. Nope!

4. Talc :), D22. I'm familiar with many of these. I wasn't sure if it was "talc" or "talcum," but I'm guessing either would be marked right. 

5. Zaire :), D00. Gimme. And gimme for Mirkin. 

6. Seinfeld :(, D22. Really had no idea. The title was familiar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment