Friday, December 14, 2018

Andy Day something

3/6.

1. LIFO :) Just know this from an accounting class in college or something.

2. Stone :(  Has assigned this defense of 3 originally for both, but then changed to to two because...

3. Hogan :(  Had no clue. Thought of this as an American History question that was really hard; had no clue it related to a pop music.  My opponent was very bad at american history and very good at pop music, so he'll now benefit from that 3. 

4. Atlantic Ocean :)   There's a horrible book we had to read in high school called the wide sargasso sea.  I think it's a big algae bloom or something off of Florida. Why did we have to read the book? It was somehow a sequel to some other book.  

5. Art Deco :), Wasn't loving this answer, but went with it. Thought Art Deco started earlier.  

6. I put Franz Ferdinand.  :(  Really didn't know. I now recognize Fallout Boy from Simpsons, but can't really place the character. Maybe if I had thought about this longer I"d have gotten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment