Friday, December 7, 2018

Seif Day 15

Very happy with a 4/6 today. I found these tricky. 

1. Intolerable :), D11. American history gimme. This was the only gimme of the day for me. 

2. Bartender :(, D13. No clue at all. 

3. Scream :), D20. I knew this was stolen, though I thought it was much more recently. Still, it seemed to fit the question just right. 

4. Raise the Red Lantern :(, D22. No clue again.  I knew this was the title of a Chinese movie some years ago, so that was my guess. 

5. The Usual Suspects :), D02. I didn't know this and, I have to admit, have never seen it. But I remember that movie poster with five people there, and the year seemed right. This will likely be easy for most everyone else. 

6. Chinook :), D31. Before I got to the helicopter part, I was thinking Metis. Then I jumped to Apache before realizing that Apache helicopters are not transports. That made me think about it and eventually come up with the right answer. I'm guessing a lot of people get caught up in the Apache trap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment