Good performance, with 4/6, but VERY disappointed b/c I (myself) missed the easy one I scored 0 for both opponents. And it was sloppy and rushed.
1. :) Campari. As Ben pointed out, I like these negroni variations (which yes, i think, originated as an americano).
2. :) Jersey Shore. I know this b/c one of my colleagues is named Michael Sorrentino and whenever I google him to get his phone number, the other Michael Sorrentino (from Jersey Shore) comes up. I would have thought this was older than 2009, so I wasn't sure and thought it might be a sequel or something.
3. :( This is the problem with not reading articles about this type of stuff.
4. :) It's a Wonderful Life. Wasn't sure, but was b/w this and Christmas Carol.
5. :( HOW DID I MISS THIS???? I put "jumped." So stupid.
6. :) I got Tasmania, but really didn't think it was right b/c I didn't think it was its own state (knew it was an island). And oddly, Brian, if you get this, you're getting 3 points from me.
BTW, Will (now in 4th place) knocked me out of first place in our rundle yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment