Thursday, December 6, 2018

Ben day 14

1/6. My crushing defeats in C this season have not been very sporting, but I may have to reconsider my definition of that wordif cup stacking is a sport.

1 :( Kimbuzzi. Never heard of this. D22
2 :( joy of sex. Kinda close here. Never heard of the joy of cooking. Wtf were Americans cooking back then? Apple pies? Hot dogs? D22
3 :) möbius. Easy question of the day. D00
4 :( grey. I thought about white but decided it was too hard to keep clean. D11
5 :( city names. So close. I was thinking of Chicago, Boston etc. I was always surprised by the number of bands with us geographical names. Went the wrong way. D11 because I figured recognizing one song would get someone there.
6 :( surfing. I knew this sport was not in the olympics or else I would have recognized the events. I rate myself pretty highly on knowledge of obscure sports, so I D33ed this given I didn't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment