Better than yesterday.
1 :| north sentinelese. I'm pretty sure I've seen them referred to as such so I don't think I should lose points for the north. D11
2 :) shoot the moon. D00. I assume the same d for me.
3 :( Mansfield Park. Thought about Jane Eyre. Ended up going with Mansfield Park because it mirrored the format of the given locations. That link had a real whiff of Thorsten about it. D33
4 :) Levant. I was worried it would be a term I hadn't heard of because I'd never heard that to refer to just Syria and Lebanon but didn't know what else it could be. D22
5 :) st Kitts and Nevis. Just felt like the smallest. Trinidad and Tobago is definitely bigger. I think Antigua and Barbuda too. I assume the grenadines are more than one island with st Vincent, so by elimination I ended up with the right answer. D12
6 :( calculation. I knew this at one point. Hopefully draws a 1 like I gave to Brian. D21
No comments:
Post a Comment