3/6. I think Steiny and I will give each other 0 and 1 for tv and film, will come down to the other questions.
1) Cruel. I watched John Adams earlier this year, but still no idea. Feel like this could be a gimme for everyone else. 1/1
2) Coach. Sam: Coach, I'm having blackouts! Coach: Kinda nice break in the day, isn't it, Sam? 1/0
3) Funneling a beer. I was feeling saucy today. I should have thought harder on this. While I don't know Munch's nationality, I do now remember The Scream being stolen. I should have gone through famous paintings, I might have guessed this. Regretting my defense 2/3
4) Crouching tiger, hidden dragon. Jesse and I have the same wrong answers way too often. 3/2
5) The Usual Suspects. Even without any names I would have guessed this, and Fenster made it a gimme. 0/1
6) Chinook. No chance without the helicopter aspect. First thought was Apache, but they're attack copters. Chinooks are big bellied beasts. Thank you Tom Clancy novels. 2/2
Yep, art defense costs me. A 6(3)-3(3) loss. Thought I had you after you gave me 2 for Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment