2/6 but Mariah should help my offensive efficiency.
1 :) dog. That's an easy art question
2 :( frond. No shot at this
3 :( Davis. This was gettable.
4 :( character names James. I was going off the Bond book.
5 :) all I want for Christmas is you. Totally stoked to have gotten this. I narrowed the field to Madonna Mariah Cher and Michael Jackson. Decided Jackson didn't release anything that memorable that year. Ditto Madonna. Then thinking about Cher got me onto mermaids and that maybe a famous movie song would give it that sort of popularity profile. Then was thinking through Mariah songs and other movie like mechanisms to keep a song in popular consciousness and as soon as I thought of this it felt so good.
6 :( Casablanca. My Moroccan geography is not that strong. Also considered Rabat, Fez and Marrakech. Didn't think of tangier.
No comments:
Post a Comment