Friday, December 14, 2018

Seif Day 20 vs. Pelc (LLL)

5/6, which will hopefully break my 5-day losing and 7-day winless streaks. I found defense very tough today. 

1. LIFO :), D22. Gimme-ish for me. Was this also a question a few seasons ago?

2. Stone :(, D13. Never heard of a slug. Didn't think stone was heavy enough, but I had nothing else. 

3. Casey Jones :), D11. Knew this had to be right. I know the history of it and the song. 

4. Atlantic Ocean :), D22. I've actually never heard of this, and my guessing logic was kind of off. Given the name, I thought it might be right next to one of the Iberian countries (it's not really I now see), and I figured the Atlantic had more room. Pretty lucky. 

5. Art Deco :), D31. Pretty easy for a New Yorker, but not sure about people from elsewhere. Given my D3, I hope it's hard. Pelc is from NY, so low D for him. 

6. Fallout Boy :), D00. Obviously I've never heard of this band, but I've watched more than enough Simpsons to identify these characters given all the clues in the question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment