2/6 to close out the season. I finished in bottom third of my rundle in correct answers, but had by far the lowest answers against (65), yielding a 5th place finish. As opposed to poor Ben who had 90 correct answers against. It's always amazing to me to see the spread in CAA, there's a lot of luck in LL rankings despite it being a skill-based league. I signed up for three of the mini-leagues, hope to see you there. Feliz Navidad and happy new year everyone!
1) Brut. I feel a little silly missing this one. 1/1
2)vanderhook. Knew it was wrong, I don't remember the Leyden jar 3/3
3)still life. A rare art get for me, I know there are a lot of paintings with 'still life' in the title and I took a guess. 1/1
4)Chan. Wasn't there a Shanghai Express with Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson? I didn't recognize the other movies but hoped they were Chan's Chinese films 2/2
5) Doric. no clue. 2/2
6) The Greatest Show on Earth. Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for. Between the movie and the Greatest Show on Turf, I don't see many people having trouble with this. 0/0
No comments:
Post a Comment