Sorry I didn't post on Friday, Seif and I ended up tying 7(5) - 7(5).
I did these questions super early this morning, my daughter apparently thought it might yield better results so she considerately woke me up. Good kid.
4/6 might not be good enough for either match today, particularly in LL where the questions cover 6 of my opponent's 7 strongest categories. A lot of these in Steiny's wheelhouse as well.
1) :) - One of my favorites. His recent death makes this a gimme, I think. 0/1
2) :( - I guessed Black Sea and thought it was a decent guess. Hoping my opponents guess wrong as well. 3/3.
3) :) - Unclear if this is difficult, I just used the common suffix I knew for strep and meningitis. 2/2
4) :) - Went with Vermont. This was a question in HQ last week, I'm not positive I would have gotten this otherwise but I probably would have guessed correctly. 2/1
5) :( - No chance here and no real sense how difficult this is for people who really know math like my two opponents. 1/2
6) :) - I think this has been asked in some form before maybe in a ML or 1DS (or maybe just on another trivia app). Either way, gimme for any movie buff. 1/0
Sorry - this is Pelc
ReplyDelete