Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Dave M day 15 v Carr (LLL)

Posting is being interrupted by work quite a lot at the moment, sorry all. Matchup with Carr in the LLL today and it looks close so I’ll post today at least.

 

1 : ) Lives was the giveaway here. I just put down Buddha but assume that will work D10

2 : ( I went with John Wayne. D22

3 : ( A NY gimme, unfortunately I’m not from NY. I guessed Music City. D21

4 : ( I know of her but would never guess the name. D12

5 : ) This seems to be an easy question for everyone, including me. Glad I gave it a D01

6 : ) I’m most pleased with this one. I don’t know the show and didn’t think the song was from 1982 necessarily but it just popped into my head. Shame Ben got it too. D33

 

So Ben got 5 (4) to my 4 (3). A close one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment