A rare 5/6 for me today which ought to see me clear of both opponents. I'll mark myself up against Jesse's post below.
1 : ) This could only be a Pizza Hut. They looked like this in New Zealand too. D00
2 : ) Random guess that worked out, based off the 'Ch' sound looking weird in Polish. D33
3 : ) I don't know the US monopoly board that well but thought railroads would play into it, which given my knowledge of US railway companies narrowed this to Pennsylvania or Ohio. Went the right way. D21
4 : ) I know this from the movies – recent Star Treks if I'm not mistaken. D12
5 : ( Never heard of this game show. I guess a US-only question. D22
6 : ) A lucky guess, it was this or P&O. I've only ever been on a Cunard ship so knew it wasn't them (they only have Queens). Q11
So I get 6(5) to Jesse's 6(4), a draw. Chess was easier than I thought it would be, and Jesse defended well.
No comments:
Post a Comment