Monday, June 11, 2018

Pelc Day 8 Vs. Brian

Quick post again to eliminate any suspense for Brian. Pulled this one out on a tough day. 4/6.

1. :) - Knew this b/c of Union Station - I was shocked to learn how many Grammys she's accumulated. Impressive! D: 2/1
2. :) - Gimme. D: 0/0
3) :( - I guessed Michelangelo on the off chance it was some weird angle of the Sistine Chapel, my defense proved that I knew deep down that it was wrong. D: 2/2
4) :) - Semi-educated guess. Chianti is only wine I know for sure to be Tuscan. I'd be remiss if I didn't also mention Hannibal Lecter here. D: 1/3
5) :) - I've been to Montreal and Toronto many times and have seen my share of toonies. D: 1/1
6) :( - I went with Pikachu too! That would be a funny MCW. I never joined the brief craze and was banking on the fact that my Harvard and Yale educated opponents didn't either. D: 3/2

No comments:

Post a Comment