3/6. Guess it comes down to defense. Though somehow my 1/6 got me a tie yesterday!
1. :( Well, I knew enough to know it wasn't Lance Armstrong. And I have heard of Greg Lemond. But I really did think Michael Bikerson was right. Think others will know this, and from the blog, it seems they do. 1/1
2. :( It troubles me that I didn't get this. I have heard of the Heidi Chronicles (though I find it odd that he used the verb chronicles in the question). Wendy's niece Pam went to law school with me. Her father was Bruce. I don't think a lot of people will get this. 3/3
3. :) Was torn b/w Canada and Indonesia. I feel like Canada has a lot of islands up at the top, but I also know things look bigger up there than they really are. And Indonesia's closer to equator, so things look smaller there. Is any of that right? Then I thought about the fact that one (?) of the big Indonesian Islands is split with other countries and when I looked back at how the question is worded (i.e., "contain territory that is part...(emphasis added)) I felt confident in my answer. EASY ONE! 0/0
4. :( Dirty Harry had Clint Eastwood in it. Dead Pool is a recent movie with Ryan something, but maybe there's an older movie with Clint Eastwood and a "The" in front of it. I put Gran Turino. Had no clue. 2/2
5. :) Paprika. That's it. Just paprika. Maybe this should have been 0/0. I did 1/1.
6. :) Echo Ben's sentiments exactly, down to the fact that I hear this as a song in my head (80s?). 2/2
GOOD WEEKEND ALL
No comments:
Post a Comment