Monday, June 18, 2018

Seif Day 13

4/6 today. I might be hard to defend against today because some of the ones are got we're in categories in which I'm not so good. 

1. Roth :), D13. Very happy to get this. Seemed likely to be a Jewish author, and he died so recently, it seemed like Thorsten was throwing in a clue there. 

2. Caspian Sea :), D21. I'm reading a historical book about Russia right now, so this was clear to me. A couple of weeks ago I'd have struggled between this and the Black Sea. 

3. Monera :(, D32. I've heard of the term cocci, but I would have come up with a dozen guesses before that. 

4. Vermont :), D00. Gimme. 

5. Student :(, D22. A rare math one on which I really had no clue. I've maybe heard of this term, but I would never have come up with it. 

6. The Shawshank Redemption :), D11. Seen this movie about 100 times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment