Like Seif I surprised myself with a 5/6, giving myself a reasonable shot against Belsky in the LL and MeyerE in LLL
1 : ) I also put Navratilova as a total guess as the only 80s female tennis player I could remember. D22
2 : ( I didn’t know Knickerbocker = New Yorker. I put down Yankee. D01 as I assumed my Knickerbocker opponents would know this.
3 : ) I remember it was called Petrograd during the Russian Revolution. D21
4 : ) I was heading in the Diana Ross direction but something about separating from co-host and still performing brought me over to Cher. Risky D33, but both Brad and MeyerE have relatively low get rates for pop music.
5 : ) Islam gimme. D10
6 : ) I learnt about the origin of the word Thug today! I knew it from the tattoo. D12
So a tie with Brad - 7 (5) to 7 (4).
No comments:
Post a Comment