Friday, June 22, 2018

Ben day 17

Playing will in LLL.

1 :( Grady. heard of lemond. Assumed French. I think I was thinking of an Australian cyclist called Stuart Ogrady who never won the tour. 
2 :( Margaret. Who is Heidi?
3 :) Indonesia. Was concerned Canada had a shot here, but the wording made me think that one of the islands was shared therefore Borneo therefore Indonesia. Nobody else wants Baffin Island.
4 :( cool hand Luke. What are these movies? Are they a series? 
5 :) paprika. What the witch of agnesi taketh away, one of my closest childhood friend's mother, Agnes, giveth back with her delicious Hungarian cooking
6 :) body electric. How the hell did I know this? I have no idea where I know this from. Absolutely none. I didn't even think electric was a word in the 1860s so I was pretty circumspect about my guess. I know it in my head as a sung phrase. I always figured it was from a musical or something. D22. 

No comments:

Post a Comment