Thursday, June 28, 2018

Pelc Day 21 vs Brian

3/6 today - Mr. Ingram wins 6(5)-4(3). 

1) :( - I really was off track here. I thought this was some historic Pittsburgh restaurant that I'd never heard of.  Only place I could think of was Primanti Brothers.  Of course the picture was a clue - I'm an idiot. D33 - My misunderstanding of the question led to this defense, which 'paid off' in LLL, remains to be seen in LL.

2) :( - I should have known this.Guessed checkers b/c 'Ch' and 'ck' seem like common letter combos in anglicized Polish names. Was close! D22

3) :) - Gimme D00

4) :) - Happy I got this one. D22

5) :( - Bummed i missed this one! I went with Press Your Luck, which might be MCW. D11

6) :) - I know two cruise lines off the top of my head and these ships sounded more Royal Caribbean-y than Carnival-y. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment