Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Seif Day 19 vs Will (LLL)

4/6. Annoyed I left an easy one on the table, but happy to get 4 of the other 5. 

1. Shogun :), D00. Gimme. Shouldn't present too much of a problem to either of my opponents. 

2. Mikos :(, D32. No clue. 

3. Ed Sheeran :), D22. Yes! Forcing myself to listen to pop music every day on my way home from work finally pays off! Let's see, I've been doing this for about 6 months, so let's say 120 work days. My drive home takes 20 minutes. So, to get one LL question, it only took... 

4. Geranium :), D23. Took a while. Didn't know the flower from the picture, so I went through the elements, and when I got to germanium, I at least knew there was a flower called geranium. 

5. Copenhagen :), D11. Gimme, but I'm sure plenty of people will be tricked. 

6. Mortal Kombat :), D11. Can't believe I missed this. If this isn't stuck in my head from the conversation I had with some of you yesterday, then this is a gimme. I spent a lot more time playing Street Fighter than Mortal Kombat as a kid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment