Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Dave M day 19 v Brad LLL

A 4/6 today vs Brad, should be a close one, let’s see what happens. Congrats to those who managed the full house today.

 

1 : ) Shogun was straightforward for me. Not only Clavell as per Carr, I also believe I briefly played Shogun: Total War at Carr’s parent’s house in Melbourne when we were students. Or my mind is playing tricks on me. D11

2 : ( I guessed Kritos. I guess you have to have watched the movie. D33

3 : ) Sheeran is simple for this one – he’s omnipresent. Risky D22

4 : ( I also thought Chrysanthenum – and unlike Pelc wrote it down. D22

5 : ) Geography gimme. Eurovision was held in Malmo and Copenhagen in two consecutive years and it was commented on at the time. Also there’s a great Nordic TV show called The Bridge that you should all watch, that is centered around a murder where a body is found exactly halfway across the bridge between the two cities… D01

6 : ) Happy memories of early 1990s arcades. D10

 

So Brad gets 3 (3) to my 4 (4). Brad’s perfect defense made it close.

No comments:

Post a Comment